By Jason Tillotson, Copywriter
Did I consume too much cannabis?
You ever get like half way through a joint and start feeling just a little too high? I know, I know. What exactly is too high? It’s that kinda high you feel when you’re halfway through the joint and you forget you’re smoking a joint…yeah, we’ve all been there.
What if there were a way to keep each toke perfectly balanced between high and mellow vibes?
Well, we’re here to tell you there is a way!
It’s super easy to create your own blend of CBD/THC joints – just as easy as crafting your favorite cup of coffee!
Follow these quick & easy steps to roll an expertly blended joint with any cannabis flower you might have.
- Pick your favorite Flowerz cannabis flower strain
- Grab some THC bud from any local I-71 compliant or certified medical dispensary
- Pop open your stash box and break out that grinder!
- Break apart some good lookin’ pieces of both the CBD and THC buds
- Once you find an even 50/50 blend of both CBD and THC, grind ‘em up!
- Break out your papers or cones and get to rollin’!
Mixing CBD Flower with THC Flower to find your balance.
Note the differences between smoking a 1:1 blended pre roll and a pure CBD or fully THC joint. You’ll probably find yourself more alert than if you went with full THC and a bit more in the clouds compared to a pure CBD breakdown.
Either way, a 1:1 blend is great way to make your THC weed last a bit longer and dial down the overall high tone so you can get catch the vibes without taking a tumble down Slumber Lane.